Do you like beer? Do you like cocktails? Well, then you’ll love Beertails. That’s right, that’s a thing now and these recipes sound pretty darn good. Labor Day is right around the corner (I hate that I just had to type that), and these might be some tasty treats for your end of summer bash!
· 1 ½oz Herradura Silver
· ¼ oz triple sec
· 1 oz fresh lime juice
· ½ oz agave syrup
· 1 oz Bohemia
1. Mix all ingredients together and stir without ice.
2. Pour over ice and garnish with a lime wheel.
· 1 oz Morita chili infused tequila (To Infuse the Reposado tequila take a cup of Morita chilies add to a measuring jug, pour 1 liter of Reposado tequila over the chilies and leave for 90 mins.
· ½ oz celery juice (blend celery stems to create a pulp)
· ¾ oz pineapple juice
1. Combine tequila, celery juice and pineapple in a cocktail shaker with cubed ice.
2. Shake hard and strain into a high ball glass.
3. Top with Indio beer and stir to combine. Garnish with a pineapple flag dipped in crushed red chilies.
Mojito Tecate Light
· 6 Mint leaves
· 4 tbls. Sugar Syrup
· 2 tbls. Lemon Juice
· 2 tbls White Rum (optional)
· 12 oz. cold Tecate Light
1. Crush the mint leaves and in a tall glass, add the sugar syrup; the lemon juice; the white rum and cold Tecate Light. Shake and enjoy!
Do you have a favorite beertail? Do share in the comments.